Crystal Clear Stables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Mini Fun Game For All

4 posters

Go down

A Mini Fun Game For All Empty A Mini Fun Game For All

Post  Admin Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:25 pm

Here's a pretty fun mini-game. It can get pretty funny.

Just make inventive ways of capturing someone elses hill. Don't build indestructable walls or anything, as it could get pretty boring. After you "capture" the hill, put: MY HILL.

Here is JUST an example

Bob: I walk up and claim the hill. MY HILL.
John: Throws cake at Bob and knocks him off. MY HILL.
Smitty: Dropkicks John off of hill. MY HILL.

Game rule 1: No one can permanently take over the hill and end the game.
Game rule 2: No double Posting.

I will try and go first:
HL63 walks out of the woods and onto a hill. HL63 Hollers My Hill!

Admin
Admin

Female
Number of posts : 15
Humor : diet water
Annika : Heyy
Registration date : 2008-10-23

https://crystal.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

A Mini Fun Game For All Empty Re: A Mini Fun Game For All

Post  WildHorses72 Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:33 pm

Wild walks up to the hill and tells HL63 you are so pretty and there are some really cute boys in town.They will love you!Soo HL63 got in her car and drove to town,but what HL63 didn't know was as soon as she got to town her car would explode.Then Wild Just simply screeched MY HILL! afro

WildHorses72

Number of posts : 6
Annika : HI!
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:39 pm

HL63 was too smart to have wild fool her. she jumped out of the car when she saw the alarm she drove it into a lake. HL63 borrowed a horse and galloped back to the hill. she came after wild and scared her far away.the horse was 17.2hh andd told to make sure wild couldnt go by the lake near the hill.
My Hill.

Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  WildHorses72 Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:47 pm

Wild brought the horse to a special stable and had the stallion trained to only listen to her.Then Wild rode the stallion back up to the hill,the stallion kicked HL63 witch sent her flying where there was no transportation back to the hill or anywhere around it.Wild Jumped off the stallion and claimed the hill once again.MY HILL!

WildHorses72

Number of posts : 6
Annika : HI!

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:08 pm

The only way to get back to the hill was to walk..it was long and far. HL63 she walked and walked. when HL63 finally got to the hill she collasped on wild. hlvuer smelt so bad from not taking a bath after walking through all the mud and everything. WIld was so discusted she ran to get some water and pour it on hl63 and run far away. while running wild got trapped in a tiger trap. My HIll

Admin
Admin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinkpony Sat Oct 25, 2008 8:36 am

Pinkpony put a windup mouse out and her cat with a rope tied aits tail out she wound up the mouse and it went around hlr63 the cat following it My hill
Pinkpony
Pinkpony

Female
Number of posts : 3
Humor : *happy birthday to me i live in a tree i smell like a mokey and i have a huge family *
Annika : Hi Im in the 6th grade and I luve horses

Back to top Go down

Post  cattleboy Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:21 pm

cattleboy sat back laughing at pink poney then decided to hook a hors to her and slaped it on the butt to give pinkponey a long hard ride MY HILL

cattleboy

Number of posts : 4
Annika : Hi! Im horseluver63 and i love horses. I have two horses of my own right now. Crystal and Luna. There are pictures of them in my photo album. I ride Crystal bareback and English now. A couple weeks ago i jumped a log with Crystal - my very first time jumping! My new western saddle is way too heavy and big for myself and Crystal. Next summer i plan on showing Crystal in the county fair. Crystal is 15.1 hh.
Luna is on her last three legs (literally) but still canters! She follows us on our trail rides like a dog. My mom says we should strap a teddy bear on her back. I love to write, draw ride and play horsetycoon. I love Wild Horses. I'm in 5th grade! My favorite colors are Yellow and Blue

Registration date : 2008-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum