Crystal Clear Stables
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The outlanders

Go down

The outlanders Empty The outlanders

Post  Pinkpony Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:48 pm

Ok this is about horses abused and that get out at the same or diffent stables but you have to ecape and make a story about how your charactor(s) got were he or she is

I'll start
Blackbeutey shivered next to Blackmagicthe nice loving owner thy had barn was burning they were just foals and they'er mothers where trapped inside the burning biluding . The trailer came to a stop the man opened the door and led them to a paster until they were old enough not to drink milk he took good care of them . Then he was beating them when they did something he didn't want them to do and not feeding them ,brushing them, or watering them,not even cliping their hoves He left them in the pasture to graze .But one day Blackmagic went to sleep and didn't wake up he was a five year old stallion How what she nieghed to the other horses that told her he had pasted .
my horse
Name:BlackBeutey
Breed:Arbien
color:black
Pinkpony
Pinkpony

Female
Number of posts : 3
Humor : *happy birthday to me i live in a tree i smell like a mokey and i have a huge family *
Annika : Hi Im in the 6th grade and I luve horses
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum